Our Covid-19 measures
Health measures implemented as part of our fight against the Covid-19 pandemic
The application of strict health rules to combat the Covid-19 pandemic is still relevant.
Taking a break to take a breath of fresh air off the beaten track, away from the crowds, is essential.
Le Relais is an ideal place for this:
* Space in and around the Relais, facilitating respect for "social distancing"
* The calm of the house, no neighbors near the Relais.
* Picnic and barbecue areas on the property
* Walks, on foot or by bike, in the vineyard and private woods from the Relais
* The serenity and beauty of the landscapes of the Cognac vineyards
* Five spacious bedrooms for two people with several accesses for guests
* Three family suites with, each, its completely independent access for a family stay (from 4 to 6 people)
* No air conditioning circulating the air, but a heating / cooling system to keep the house cool
Teleworking at Le Relais de Saint Preuil is possible (Wifi Internet connection and / or RJ45 cable).
All of the actions we have taken to ensure a safe stay are enshrined in the Covid-19 Charter of The Originals Hotels, of which our home is a part.
Our Covid-19 Charter is downloadable here.
Several facilities within our home will be freely accessible upon confirmation of the prefectural decisions, such as the swimming pool, sauna, fitness, children’s play area.
The tennis court is accessible, at any given time, only by a maximum of 4 people staying together in our home.